• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

and they made fun of W for being a goddamn moron and he never complained

he was but we could drink a beer with him. Trump would NEVER sit down with blue collar americans for any reason...well, maybe to grab some pussy, but nothing else.

he was but we could drink a beer with him. Trump would NEVER sit down with blue collar americans for any reason...well, maybe to grab some pussy, but nothing else.

You seem to be working through some anger issues.

I appreciate you asking. If things were any better, I would need a time out to catch my breath.

How are things with you, my friend? Still peachy?

OK cool, I was checking on you and how your Knight in Shining Armor was leading your journey to Libertarian Utopia from his penthouse in Manhattan.

I'm doing well, thanks. Aside from the disorganized, incoherent, rudderless mess of a transition witnessed in our halls of power, I'm good. Watching you guys flounder about on this board with all your shucking and jiving is fun. thanks for asking

OK cool, I was checking on you and how your Knight in Shining Armor was leading your journey to Libertarian Utopia from his penthouse in Manhattan.

I'm doing well, thanks. Aside from the disorganized, incoherent, rudderless mess of a transition witnessed in our halls of power, I'm good. Watching you guys flounder about on this board with all your shucking and jiving is fun. thanks for asking

Just glad you are entertained. Life is too short and all..

What would you like to talk about?

Take a position if you disagree, post your opinion to something, engage with the substance of somebody's post, etc. The trolling shtick is just exhausting to read and every single thread is derailed by this crap now. It strikes me that there are more regular right wing posters (many of whom do not support Trump, but who are politically on the right) on the boards then there used to be, but the quality of discourse is just as awful.

Take a position if you disagree, post your opinion to something, engage with the substance of somebody's post, etc. The trolling shtick is just exhausting to read and every single thread is derailed by this crap now. It strikes me that there are more regular right wing posters (many of whom do not support Trump, but who are politically on the right) on the boards then there used to be, but the quality of discourse is just as awful.

I feel there is too much negativity so I am trying to turn over a new leaf with a more positive approach. You don't seem to like it.

What poster most embodies Trump? If I can only choose one, it might be Kanhoje (sp.) runner up is definitely moonz.

What poster most embodies Trump? If I can only choose one, it might be Kanhoje (sp.) runner up is definitely moonz.

A thin skinned old who all of a sudden became a conservative?

Cmon man. You're thinking too hard.

Back