• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Roughly 3 weeks into Trump as PEOTUS...

Typical Clinton voter
5x9e92x80h6y.png

Didn't say DT isn't a narcissist. Of course he is. But BHO set a very high bar in that department. Surely you don't deny that. "Surely we can agree on that?

And spare me your revolting profanity. You take it to a new level. Have some respect for the beliefs of others whether you share them or not. Pathetic.

Didn't say DT isn't a narcissist. Of course he is. But BHO set a very high bar in that department. Surely you don't deny that. "Surely we can agree on that?

And spare me your revolting profanity. You take it to a new level. Have some respect for the beliefs of others whether you share them or not. Pathetic.

Do you have examples of Obama's narcissism being greater than that of other president's? Or is this just a FEELING you have?

I'm sorry you find tittyfucking revolting. I should have stuck to his actual middle name, "Herbert".

Fuck you, you safe space needing, cunt juice guzzling, PC douchebag.

ad76a2de0e9b9d518a4171ec00236a3d.jpg

Last edited:
No need for that level of blasphemy 07. There are Christians on here. Why say something that offensive?

Sorry to trigger you, snowflake.

Didn't you say you're a doctor or something; you're supposed to be healing people and making them feel good, not flying off the handle and trying to bring them down by being as offensive as possible.

Yes, a psychiatrist, trying to heal you and simo of your obvious psychological disorders.

I bet you show your Trump supporting patients empathy and respect. But you come on here and turn into a monster, a real life Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde- Dr. Shoo and Mr. Shmoo.

lol remember when Trump would prattle on to the rubes about how we protect countries and give them money and we get nothing in return, and they would cheer real loudly, and he would say "that's a bad deal," and they would cheer again and chant things? good times

The man is a cult leader with no principles.

No need for that level of blasphemy 07. There are Christians on here. Why say something that offensive?

This is Trump's America, no more PC garbage. We say what we mean and mean what we say now...If he wants to shit on Jesus he can and it's too bad for everyone else. Besides, Jesus isn't real so it's no biggie.

This is Trump's America, no more PC garbage. We say what we mean and mean what we say now...If he wants to shit on Jesus he can and it's too bad for everyone else. Besides, Jesus isn't real so it's no biggie.

If you're suggesting Jesus did not exist, I'm confident that's an even more fringe, less justifiable position than that of a climate change denialist.

Back