• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rountree makes it to the Big Dance

MrBojangles

Reaction score
I'm super happy for Aaron Rountree and the Iona Gaels who will be playing in the NCAA tournament this year. Hated to see Aaron transfer last year, but I'm extraordinarily happy for him and that he gets the chance to play in the NCAAs. I know he feels for his buddies Codi and Devin, but at least they have another team to pull for next week. I'll be pulling hard for Aaron and his teammates.

I'm super happy for Aaron Rountree and the Iona Gaels who will be playing in the NCAA tournament this year. Hated to see Aaron transfer last year, but I'm extraordinarily happy for him and that he gets the chance to play in the NCAAs. I know he feels for his buddies Codi and Devin, but at least they have another team to pull for next week. I'll be pulling hard for Aaron and his teammates.

+1

Good for him.
Hope he plays well.

Always seemed like a good guy. That now makes how many former Wake players that have made the NCAAs since Wake has? 5? 6?

Roundtree. Derosiers. Fischer. Who else?

Skeen and the guy who went to Villanova.

Good for him, I have a team to pull for in the tournament, and good for Iona for beating King Rice. UNC Douche Bag.

Incredibly smart move by him to transfer. Iona's coach seems to be a good one. Tim Cluess has six consecutive 20 win seasons. That seems like a resume that would be a fit for a P5 job.

Last edited:
Tony Chennault.

And Cavanaugh still has a shot of making it this year. That'd be 6.

Hey Dan, if you are reading, quit raking leaves for a minute and do a story on this..It's both timely and newsworthy.

Daniel Green could make it as well. Arkansas-Little Rock is the #1 seed in their conference tournament however Green only plays 7 minutes a game.

Wake has become a farm team for those going to the big dance! Thanks to Ronnie Wellman!

Daniel Green could make it as well. Arkansas-Little Rock is the #1 seed in their conference tournament however Green only plays 7 minutes a game.

so our savior can only barely get off the bench at ark-little rock?

so our savior can only barely get off the bench at ark-little rock?

At least he's barely getting off the bench for a team far superior to Wake Forest. A big congratulations to Rountree, great move on his part!

Aaron Rountree is one of the nicest, hardest working kids you'll ever meet. I am very happy for him, he deserves the best.

Back