• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Royal Rumble

rjequalsmj

Reaction score
Anybody gonna get this tonight, I'm trying to convince my roommates to throw in on it cause its so damn expensive. I'm thinking Jericho is gonna win it, oughta be interesting to see Mick Foley back too.

Anybody gonna get this tonight, I'm trying to convince my roommates to throw in on it cause its so damn expensive. I'm thinking Jericho is gonna win it, oughta be interesting to see Mick Foley back too.

i'm just watching on like first row or another website that is streaming it.

Jericho is back? I haven't watched in a while.

Waiting for a Hacksaw Jim Duggan sighting.....

never have liked wrestling much even when I was a kid. I kinda liked Hogan and Sting.

that was bad. not good for a top 4 ppv.

Maybe bernie can comment on this as it appears no one else watched, but it seemed like the Big Show f'ed up during that cage match. I felt like he was supposed to pull daniel bryan back into the cage at the end but it looked like he didn't have a good enough grip and just dropped him.

Only saw the main event last night but overall a B- effort. The Sheamus / Jericho matchup was pretty entertaining and CJ looked great for being gone 2 years. He really put Sheamus over well. Surprised to see both Rhodes and Miz get thrown out by Big Show at the same time after Lawler kept touting their time in the ring. I was hoping for a Rhodes/Miz/Jericho/Sheamus 4some but oh well. Even with the loss Jericho can still face Punk at WM28.

The WWE loves Sheamus because he is boys with HHH. I think he is good but I'm just not sure a dude that is that pale can ever be a consistent main eventer. He just looks creepy. I think they should mess with his outfit so he's not just wearing the speedo.

Maybe bernie can comment on this as it appears no one else watched, but it seemed like the Big Show f'ed up during that cage match. I felt like he was supposed to pull daniel bryan back into the cage at the end but it looked like he didn't have a good enough grip and just dropped him.

starting watching right after that match. consensus is split between botch or not. i thought there were several points where I couldn't believe they planned things that way. one was kofi and the handstand. i think they said try to do this but you're not winning so if you fail, no big deal.

Either way the Big Show is terrible, he is one of the worst in ring performers around. I would way rather see someone like kofi get a push over a giant doing the same headbutt, stand on guy, punch/slap, or chokeslam over and over again.

Speaking of chokeslams how bad was the kane one. cena over sold his jump so much that kane's hand was on his chest, it looked stupid.

Yeah that Kofi handstand was probably the coolest thing of the night.

My friends and I did a fantasy draft which was a pretty fun way to add some excitement. Since I don't follow it that closely, we just picked numbers and got the wrestler who came down at that time instead of picking competitors. My only close picks were Rhodes and Orton.

The Big Show is just fucking awful.

I have watched Raw sporadically over the last two years. I really like Kofi Kingston. He seems to be one of the most talented wrestlers out there right now. I gave up on him getting a push though.

Called it hhh is gonna make laurinitis kiss his ass

Back