• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ruggiero

I thought that was more an adjustment to a bad pass than his fault for falling down. The ball came towards him, as opposed to towards the field.

I had a bad feeling when he fell down that we had a TD that we wouldn't get otherwise. And the next pass was an INT.

Yeah, looked like he had to contort himself to catch it, did well to catch it I thought.

It was actually a remarkable catch on a poorly thrown pass. If the ball had been to the inside and in front of him, it would have been a TD.

All I'm going to say is if it would have been me, I would have been handing the ball to the ref at the back of the end zone (25 seconds and a ripped hamstring later).

Last edited:
Todd Bowles, HC of the NY Jets , gave a half time speech that propelled them to the greatest 2nd half road game comeback in team history. "You gotta have a fucking attitude when you're getting your Ass kicked". Perfectly said.

Last edited:
Todd Bowles, HC of the NY Jets , gave a half time speech that propelled them to the greatest 2nd half road game comeback in team history. "You gotta have a fun king attitude when you're getting your Ass kicked". Perfectly said.

Not perfectly said.

And lol at using a Jets/Browns game as an example.

We have played lousy off of bye weeks for years. We did it under Grobe, too. Too lazy to compile the stats, but would bet we are way below .500 off of bye weeks dating back to the start of the Caldwell era.

Caldwell: 2-6 (won two of his last three)

Grobe: 9-8 (won eight of his last ten)

Clawson: 0-3

Total: 11-17

Correct on the overall premise.

Who would you take at QB: Skylar Jones, Kevin Sousa, or Jon Wolford? It must be asked.

I'm going with Jones, running triple option with Carney and Colburn, maybe Hines/Wade at HB. Now that I have typed this, I actually kind of like the sound of this offense. Maybe Wolford could even run it (for a while before suffering his 9th concussion)?

Caldwell: 2-6 (won two of his last three)

Grobe: 9-8 (won eight of his last ten)

Clawson: 0-3

Total: 11-17

Correct on the overall premise.

Thanks for the info. There were 17 bye weeks during Grobe's tenure? Did we have a lot of seasons with two bye weeks? Or am I a math dummy?

Thanks for the info. There were 17 bye weeks during Grobe's tenure? Did we have a lot of seasons with two bye weeks? Or am I a math dummy?

There may have been a year or 2 we had 2 byes. Didn't we have back to back bye weeks one year?

Who would you take at QB: Skylar Jones, Kevin Sousa, or Jon Wolford? It must be asked.

I'm going with Jones, running triple option with Carney and Colburn, maybe Hines/Wade at HB. Now that I have typed this, I actually kind of like the sound of this offense. Maybe Wolford could even run it (for a while before suffering his 9th concussion)?

This is a bad post.

Back