• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ruh Roh,McCabe,Rosenstein and Page conspired and recruited cabinet members (2)

Rod Rosenstein writes the lead letter recommending the removal of the FBI Director. Jeff Sessions attaches his addendum/opinion.Both opinions are based on Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s recommendations.A report we likely will never see in full or without heavy redactions.The eventual release was scant but it was enough for press and pundit to call it a scathing rebuke.No matter how noble his intentions he had usurped the power of his superior,Attorney General Loretta Lynch.

Here is the file of Asst Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s recommendation letter to fire James Comey.It is in full (3 pages) and Rod does not waver in his criticism.Comey usurped the power of Loretta Lynch.No matter Comey’s reasoning it was not the reasoning and judgement of his peers.So it was recommended that he be removed.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3711188-Rosenstein-letter-on-Comey-firing.html

Now understanding this ^I have trouble believing McCabe’s 60 minutes interview where he says there was such tension and stress after his boss got fired that he and Rosenstein began talking about a plan to,essentially,usurp the Power of a United States President.

—- From McCabe’s 60 minutes interview.He really rolls on Rod Rosenstein for having sent the recommendation letter.He makes Rod out to be an aggressive ring leader.He further claims that then acting FBI Attorney James Baker had to “pick his jaw up off the floor” upon hearing of “Rosenstein’s plan”. It is quite fascinating.FBI’s Baker also implicates DOJ’s Rosenstein as the leader.Baker scrambles from association with any of it when he says:

“I was being told by some combination of Andy McCabe and Lisa Page, that, in a conversation with the deputy attorney general, he had stated that he — this was what was related to me — that he had at least two members of the president’s cabinet who were ready to support, I guess you would call it, an action under the 25th Amendment,” Baker told members of the House Oversight and House Judiciary Committees in a closed-door session”

Just moments ago on CNN’s Don Lemon Live,I watched in amazement when their Intel mouthpiece,Phillip Mudd,said if they did try and invoke the 25th Amendment then that’s a real problem.

Phillip is known to us pubs as a snarling and barely coherent Trump trasher. His spittle filled rants are a meme for TDS.

..thus it was with no little astonishment when he laid an omelette:)on the viewing audience tonight.I was kind of proud of him on a few levels—but for sure he could have taken the easy way out and told the audience what they wanted to hear.It took some guts to tell it like it is.

ya gotta give the lubes one thing, they always jump to the defense of any other lube spewing nonsense, no matter how absurd or outrageous that nonsense is

so, being a lube means not only that you are often/mostly wrong but also that you will never walk alone

indeed, being a lube is kinda comforting, in an intellectual/moral misery loves company sort of way

sailor babbles nonsense, but he can get his made up word lube multiple times into alot of sentences.

McCabe doing the McRube tour..

So,days after his public gaffe on the 25th his team announces a civil lawsuit.

How cute.This merchant of slime and jack-legged fucking attorney knows that with a suit filed he can claim “I am unable to answer that based on the ongoing..” ohhh shut the fuck up Andy you crooked bitch

McCabe is a Russian tool

Every time I don't think you can top the stupidity of all your previous posts you prove me wrong.

On most high level university message boards, this post would be a Top 10 of all time stupid. Here, it probably won't last the day on sailor's own list.

who was...[checks notes]...concerned our president was under the influence of...[checking again]...Russia

threw you and the other lubes off the scent, even McCabe can fool you with a simple intelligence trick, think about where that puts you

there is no way a guy who discredited the top levels of the FBI, conspired to overthrow a president, lied to the public and Congress, selectively leaked to the press to undermine an election is not a Russian (and Chinese) tool

they have been toasting each other so much in the Kremlin that they had to send out for more vodka

threw you and the other lubes off the scent, even McCabe can fool you with a simple intelligence trick, think about where that puts you

there is no way a guy who discredited the top levels of the FBI, conspired to overthrow a president, lied to the public and Congress, selectively leaked to the press to undermine an election is not a Russian (and Chinese) tool

they have been toasting each other so much in the Kremlin that they had to send out for more vodka

it's just that simple !

who was...[checks notes]...concerned our president was under the influence of...[checking again]...Russia

Hahahaha..you are truly a sap.

McCabe trying to get out ahead of his own corruption of the Justice Department

Smart people see right thru this cavalcade of Mains Stream McCabe.It is a play to get the bus rolling on other players..basically,little Andy is ratting out his accomplices.

As for the MSM..the embarrassment of having to admit that the Russian Collusion story was in fact a “tale told by useful idiots,full of sound and fury,signifying nothing”

Look for the ringleader,John Brennan,to come out swinging his Deep State cudgel any minute now.

Sally Yates won’t be far behind.Co-conspirators in a silent coup against an elected American President.

This will not stand!

Have a delightful day :)

I love this narrative of the FBI, made up of career law enforcement folks, who carry out the war on drugs, being some sort of left wing Gestapo. It's so idiotic it hurts.

I love this narrative of the FBI, made up of career law enforcement folks, who carry out the war on drugs, being some sort of left wing Gestapo. It's so idiotic it hurts.

‘Tis an amazing thing to behold.

Back