• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RuPaul's Drag Race Season 10 Mafia - in a world full of 9's, Mafia was a 10! Maf wins

let it RNG we learn nothing. Neither blinked.

GOOD FORM.

Tejas - civ babysitter - had to sashay away. Shame

Monet X Change, civ babysitter. You are known for keeping it real but also being kind. While on the show, you make sure the drama doesn't get too fierce and everyone stays lighthearted. You are the glue in the room. And when you left the show, some of the air was sucked out of the room with you.

With that, you have the ability to protect a player each night from one night kill. If the player is targeted, they will not die and neither will you, however if you are targeted that night, both you and the protected player will die.

rupaul-drag-race-season-10-episode-5-monet-x-change-here-we-go-again-girl.gif

rupaul-drag-race-season-10-episode-5-monet-x-change-mayhem-miller-lsfyl.gif

Night moves have 20 minutes

Last edited:
Tim, vanilla civ, has been died.

Miz Cracker, vanilla civ. Though you called yourself a comedy queen, you weren't very funny. Your power is your vote. You win and lose with the civs.

rupaul-drag-race-season-10-episode-5-mayhem-miller-miz-cracker-its-big-and-long.gif

Day 3 starts now and will end at 10:30:59am tomorrow

JTP looks like shit now too

Knight, JTP, maybe da

Raise continues to look fine to me as he has the entire game

Tim's posts were a bunch of diarrhea about tejas being mafia and children falling

Knight has to go. Says he's not saving himself but then Tejas claims he's a special, and Knight jumps. No other option this round.

(And not forgetting about Chaos later but he's not the play now)

Knight has to go. Says he's not saving himself but then Tejas claims he's a special, and Knight jumps. No other option this round.

(And not forgetting about Chaos later but he's not the play now)

I don't remember a single chaos post

How do I make it so every time I click "Reply with Quote" not every previous one I check marked shows up? There's gotta be a way other than me going back and unchecking the multi-quotes.

Real cop do not come out. Mafia Handbook Knight does not let it get that far if he's cop and he def doesn't kill tejas there because it LOOKS self preservy (if he were cop).

***knight***

Nonny is pretty clearly civ.

Back