• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Even if parlay is civ this is classic how not to play mafia so it’s whatever. Find a couch, sit down, and respond like an adult.

I almost hope parlay is a civ and this is the return of heel parlay where he starts yelling at everyone for being stupid millennials. I would be so in for that.

200w.webp

Parlay's inability to understand why he looks bad is pretty entertaining. He's struggling to defend himself because he legit doesn't get either how he got caught or why he is being wrongfully accused.

if doofus is maf, im open to going after knight. im ignoring the parlay stuff

Even if parlay is civ this is classic how not to play mafia so it’s whatever. Find a couch, sit down, and respond like an adult.

If Parlay flips civ, this is dogshit.

Rommy, has Parlay gone around the sun yet? I'm not there, but I can't tell if it's because Parlay isn't there, or my mind refuses to process his ...posting?

Vote Count as of Post #613

Parlay (8) - Gouda, sd3, Nonny, JMan, JTP, Tim, Townie, Numbers
doofus (2) - Knight, Rommy
Tim (2) - Mako, Da
Nonny (1) - Gouda
Townie (1) - Hoop
Toogs (1) - Parlay
JTP (1) - doofus

YTV - Redwing, Toogs, Ryala, Eaglez

Knight is mafia so that’s the obvious day 3. Mainly because if someone doesn’t apply pressure to him most of you will just let him live until day 8 hoping his claim “resolves itself”

I almost hope parlay is a civ and this is the return of heel parlay where he starts yelling at everyone for being stupid millennials. I would be so in for that.

I am and post game I'll rant on it

Vote Count as of Post #613

Parlay (8) - Gouda, sd3, Nonny, JMan, JTP, Tim, Townie, Numbers
doofus (2) - Knight, Rommy
Tim (2) - Mako, Da
Nonny (1) - Gouda
Townie (1) - Hoop
Toogs (1) - Parlay
JTP (1) - doofus

YTV - Redwing, Toogs, Ryala, Eaglez

lol knight is hte only other person with me on doofus and i just said doofus --> knight

will need to re-calibrate and read this round after the night call. sorry havent been much help today

If Parlay flips civ, this is dogshit.

Rommy, has Parlay gone around the sun yet? I'm not there, but I can't tell if it's because Parlay isn't there, or my mind refuses to process his ...posting?

No it doesn’t have anything to do with that. He’s acting like a child regardless of his role. I was open to hearing his claim when he soft claimed earlier but you can’t soft claim then militantly say you aren’t going to give your role because you shouldn’t have to. That’s stupid play regardless of role.

Ow. Doofus is probably bad, but I don't see how that links him to me (other than this post, which would be 100% something I would post if Doofus and I were both bad).

Stuck on emergency zoom mtg, haven’t read. If alive will catch up around 530.

***romanov***

Back