• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Dude, you are hella important. You could target me at night and so could every other special. You'd be able to basically narrow the pool so hardcore.

Hey Knight... I though you said all actions toward you would fail. How would this help?

Hey Knight... I though you said all actions toward you would fail. How would this help?

giphy.gif

I'm willing to let eagles live until we lynch another civ. But he's gonna have to keep producing

he's gonna have to sail your ass down the river CHEESE. you're next.

Well this is interesting.

Assuming you're telling the truth, which I believe, mafia has a choice to either keep you alive as a cleared civ or kill you and risk town finding out whatever information is available.

Yep, this is how I see it.

mafia using a strongman kill on me n1 in a theme game is terrible logic. what if you force a / the cop out d2? i was also the first person d1 to call out both dv7 and doofus, and pushed dv7 to die. i've bussed teammates before but lol@me getting the most votes d4 when i've been around for 2 days and both of those days were killing people i've said were mafia since d1.

mafia using a strongman kill on me n1 in a theme game is terrible logic. what if you force a / the cop out d2? i was also the first person d1 to call out both dv7 and doofus, and pushed dv7 to die. i've bussed teammates before but lol@me getting the most votes d4 when i've been around for 2 days and both of those days were killing people i've said were mafia since d1.

Sorry dad, thanks for the 2 mafia kills.

eagles cleared the following players if doofus came up bad:

rommy
jtp
me, but said i was already clear?

I’m not wildly enthusiastic about dv7 so far. GAt I didn’t care much about as of romanov’s “real vote” post but I didn’t like the over explainy response.

Eh I don’t care about toog entry. He used to do shit like that all the time. Doofus’ post was a little tinglier to me.

agree on doof

Show your work to the class, please.

this is all on p5 :noidea:

Who next then? I need you to do the work here

i'm pretty sure tim's mafia. there's nothing there - with numbers being more civ leaning to me, it makes his post i highlighted worse. definitely more in line with him floating through as mafia then his normal civ game.

Close to cleared
20. JTP - gave us the 3 civs
10. Toogs - one of the 3 civs
8. Mako - one of the 3 civs, claims to be able to hand out a gun
11. SD3 - dead talker

Civ lean
9. Rommy - looked good in the dv7 lynch
12. Townie - I don't think end of day with dv7 plays out like it did if both were mafia. Both gave out substantial information to try and save themselves. If both mafia, I think we would have seen more separation plays between the two and/or both just not giving info about their role and letting it play out.
3. Nonny - I think I've played a pretty civ game but I'll let you all decide that.

Claims, civ leaning
21. Knight - night invincible power claim
5. Redwing - watcher power claim, claims to know who protection is

Others
1. Gouda
2. Numbers
13. Ryala
18. JMan
19. Timmay

Maf lean
16. Eaglez - maf lean, explanation #1106

This is how I currently see the lay of the land. Have small leans within the others group but not enough to put something down. I still think Eaglez is the best play today unless someone can make a strong enough argument for on of the Others.

why does strongman hitting you night 1 force the cop out day 2.

I need moar.

Back