• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush Mafia - Game Over - Rush Wins Again

Okay my role is no longer useful. I was Farewell to kings searching for Cygnus and Hemispheres from mafia.

I’ll be back to post more in depth on this but I feel confident townie is mafia.

***Townie***

Bussed eagles for cred since eagles was on the block anyway and was the biggest pusher for me for my doofus defense and what he perceived as a bad claim play. He’s also been more antagonistic and adversarial than normal. Finally he was already voting for me so he couldn’t switch to hammer me in OT over teammate ryala and with dwindling mafia numbers wasn’t going to be able to switch to ryala.

The only conceivable people left as mafia I believe are those who still voted for me at the end of the day yesterday - trying to get a cop claim out by lynch

more antagonistic and adversarial than...the last two games when i was maf?

also numbers could have bussed eagles for cred and kill shotted ryala as final teammate

i'm a safe lynch since we don't need a vig anymore in this game and i haven't earned it yet anyway and we have a ton of mislynches left

Just to be more clear as well - I never got to submit names for hemispheres since today is my album’s day so I wasn’t visiting Eagles night 2.

more antagonistic and adversarial than...the last two games when i was maf?

also numbers could have bussed eagles for cred and kill shotted ryala as final teammate

i'm a safe lynch since we don't need a vig anymore in this game and i haven't earned it yet anyway and we have a ton of mislynches left

Yeah numbers is clear unless someone is going to CC the hunter role. So there is that

ohh missed that part, nice work numbers didn't realize we had a GFH

Just to be more clear as well - I never got to submit names for hemispheres since today is my album’s day so I wasn’t visiting Eagles night 2.

So there is still some power, likely PR, unless maf visited eagles n1 in the hope that there was a watcher with eyes on him

If the 3n special has anything I think they come out with info and mafia white flags

This process got us Eagles and then Ryala. No reason to stop now. As stated, 21 people. Despite the double kill, still think it's unlikely there's an Indy but it's possible. 16-5 or 15-6 which means we likely have either 1 or 2 mafia remaining. Numbers killing Ryala there doesn't help his civ case as he'd likely do that if they were both mafia. Gouda asking if he should kill numbers though is another bad look and what he would do as mafia to possibly save ryala.

Cleared
8. Mako - officially cleared per JTP's death. One of the 3 civs, claims to be able to hand out a gun

Close to cleared

5. Redwing - watcher power claim as band member, claims to know who protection is n2

Strong civ leans

11. SD3 - dead talker, assume is a civ. Will either be night hit and give us that power or we can lynch near end-game if necessary to get significant dead chat info.

Civ lean
12. Townie - I don't think end of day with dv7 plays out like it did if both were mafia. Both gave out substantial information to try and save themselves. If both mafia, I think we would have seen more separation plays between the two and/or both just not giving info about their role and letting it play out.
18. JMan - strong posts vs Eagles, 3rd and early vote on Eagles, never wavered
3. Nonny - I think I've played a pretty civ game but I'll let you all decide that.

Others
2. Numbers - tempted to put into the civ lean category but the argument for him isn't as strong as the above.
1. Gouda - similar to how ryala tried to protect eagles, so did Gouda. And Gouda making the post asking if he should kill numbers is a bad look. Will have to do a deeper ISO later.

I'm still leaning Gouda but probably time to take a fresh look at Townie and JMan as well.

i'm butthurt my grand unified theory of the universe that had mako and jtp as the last two maf didn't pan out

This process got us Eagles and then Ryala. No reason to stop now. As stated, 21 people. Despite the double kill, still think it's unlikely there's an Indy but it's possible. 16-5 or 15-6 which means we likely have either 1 or 2 mafia remaining. Numbers killing Ryala there doesn't help his civ case as he'd likely do that if they were both mafia. Gouda asking if he should kill numbers though is another bad look and what he would do as mafia to possibly save ryala.

Cleared
8. Mako - officially cleared per JTP's death. One of the 3 civs, claims to be able to hand out a gun

Close to cleared

5. Redwing - watcher power claim as band member, claims to know who protection is n2

Strong civ leans

11. SD3 - dead talker, assume is a civ. Will either be night hit and give us that power or we can lynch near end-game if necessary to get significant dead chat info.

Civ lean
12. Townie - I don't think end of day with dv7 plays out like it did if both were mafia. Both gave out substantial information to try and save themselves. If both mafia, I think we would have seen more separation plays between the two and/or both just not giving info about their role and letting it play out.
3. Nonny - I think I've played a pretty civ game but I'll let you all decide that.

Others
2. Numbers - tempted to put into the civ lean category but the argument for him isn't as strong as the above.
1. Gouda - similar to how ryala tried to protect eagles, so did Gouda. And Gouda making the post asking if he should kill numbers is a bad look. Will have to do a deeper ISO later.

I'm still leaning Gouda but probably time to take a fresh look at Townie and JMan as well.

catch up

Cleared

Close to cleared

Strong civ leans

Civ lean

Others

If numbers is maf then he would have known Ryala role, which wouldnt make sense given his claim today.

I'm assuming that JTP killed knight, and maf killed jtp but it doesn't really matter

lol i like the long nonny list that he hasn't really updated in days that just has "nonny - i think i've played a pretty civ game but i'll let you all decide on that"

Killing JTP also clears mako, so it's not a great hit. Maf is doing everything they can to dodge RW. Makes me think 1 left more likely than 2 but doesn't really matter.

I'm assuming that JTP killed knight, and maf killed jtp but it doesn't really matter

Agreed. Even though knight was civ, that was a good play by jtp. Strong game all around.

Back