• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rush the Court/Roll the Quad

Before any State fan tries to give any Wake fan crap about the students rushing the court, just remind them that they did the same to us back in 2009 although Wake was ranked higher (#7 I think?). They were down then too. That's all they seem to be bitching about are the fouls and Wake rushing the court. MUHWHWHAHAHAHAH. Suck it puppies.

Last edited:
u4leq.jpg

Last edited:
Rolling the Quad protocol is much less stringent than rushing the court.

We should roll the quad after ever win in conference and in football, every win against a D-I opponent.

I think it was silly to rush the court last night BUT I understand why every student would want to because none of them have gotten a chance unless they are Seniors. Might be their last chance this season (or the next)

give me a break. we rushed the court in 07 when we beat uva.

Also, there's been a paradigm shift over the last 5-7 years in the NCAA it seems. Students all around the country rush the court every freaking night. I was definitely one of those who was advocating restraint when we were a top ten team and rushing the court. But after the last few years, screw it. Go for it, have a blast.

They're kids, it's entertainment, it's supposed to be fun, rush the court all you want.

It is truly fun, glad the students got to do it.

It would be nice to see the trend reverse tho

Kudos to Jeff for going to the quad. Seriously, good win for the squad (coaches and players alike). I saw Randolph and Rusty going nuts on the sideline. A good feeling all around.

I am still Bz Out as I don't think he's "the dude", but I credit him for the job he did last night and his engagement in a Wake tradition like rolling the quad. Only wish I could've been there to throw some TP myself.

Kudos to Jeff for going to the quad. Seriously, good win for the squad (coaches and players alike). I saw Randolph and Rusty going nuts on the sideline. A good feeling all around.

I am still Bz Out as I don't think he's "the dude", but I credit him for the job he did last night and his engagement in a Wake tradition like rolling the quad. Only wish I could've been there to throw some TP myself.

I have to agree, I'm pleasantly surprised he went and more interaction with the students like that would probably do him well.

This is my position, as well. Good post, JD.

Back