• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Russell Wilson

Wakegrad

Reaction score
Not saying I wis he was back with State, but does it not seem crappy to anybody else what he did? He refused to committ to State for just football but ten turns right around and quits baseball to focus solely on football.

Not saying I wis he was back with State, but does it not seem crappy to anybody else what he did? He refused to committ to State for just football but ten turns right around and quits baseball to focus solely on football.

I think he had a serious personality conflict with TOB.

That's a gross oversimplification of what happened and unfair to Wilson

did the glennons put some pressure on TOB?

It was basically if Wilson returned Glennon was leaving as he had just graduated so he could do exactly what Wilson did. TOB basically just chose Glennon and his two years over Wilson. Told him he couldn't even compete for the job. In other words, thanks for your time, now get out. TOB and Bible have REALLY loved Glennon since he came in

Back