• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Rutgers athletics department continued struggles

It's clear that Rutgers is in serious need of a "culture change", and I know just the guys to clean house.

We can send the entire house. Then can teach how to put on socks, pull weeds, the whole ball of wax.

I don't know how to Rutgers can possibly keep her, given the reasons that her predecessor was fired.

"He wanted to know why he was fired and I told him that it was because of the lack of success in the post-season."

- Ron Wellman

I don't know how to Rutgers can possibly keep her, given the reasons that her predecessor was fired.

"He wanted to know why he was fired and I told him that it was because of the lack of success in the post-season."

- Ron Wellman

Exactly... AD's lie and their President's let them because the President's have no integrity either. Anyone who thinks Hatch is man of integrity need look no further than the serial liars that he continues to employ as his AD and basketball coach.

When is Nevin Shapiro eligible for parole? He's fit in at Rutgers.

Back