• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ryan Dunn (from Jackass) is dead

per TMZ
Dunn's B.A.C. was .196 ... nearly two-and-a-half times the legal limit in Pennsylvania, which is .08.

Carroll added, "No other substances were found in his blood other than the alcohol."

It doesn't matter if you are driving a space ship, those roads are too twisted to go 130....it's not about the car...nothing to do with the car.

I drive entirely too fast, I do (dumb, sure, but I'm just being honest)... and that road will make you uncomfortable at 70.

The part where the accident took place doesn't look twisted to me...

20110620_011142_do20-ryan-dunn-crash-580px.jpg

He could have easily gotten up to 130 if given a few hundred yards of straight highway.

I wouldn't be surprised if that exit in the picture was where they were trying to go and he wasn't paying attention until too late, slammed on the brakes, tried to go right and lost control of the car. That's my theory.

Ugh just watched a sad video of Bam at the crash site. Even worse was the reporting at the end that people are going to the site, stealing bits of the wreckage, and selling them on ebay.

GT-3 goes 0-60 in 4 seconds or less. I'm guessing you could be going well over 110 mph in under ten seconds on any reasonably straight road.

Top speed is 193.

Last edited:
Ugh just watched a sad video of Bam at the crash site. Even worse was the reporting at the end that people are going to the site, stealing bits of the wreckage, and selling them on ebay.

Absolutely despicable. Shame on them.

As a first hand example of how fast a Porsche GT3 is I present this to you:

In a somewhat twisty part of VIR my track car (93 BMW 325is 190hp) with me driving is going about 105-110 miles per hour. In this same section a friend of mine (better driver) with a Porsche GT3 RS (same car but lightened) is going 155-160. The Porsche GT3 fucking moves.

I'm speechless at how despicable that is. No matter what your views, how can you be so cold-hearted as to disturb people mourning a death? I can only hope that they piss off the wrong person someday (and with Bam and his crew this might be the day) and get their asses kicked.

They've been doing this for probably 20 years now (although their fame has only really come in the last 5). They've protested at far, far more despicable opportunities. It's amazing they haven't been seriously injured.

They said they were coming to protest a Marine's funeral near CLT over the weekend. Cops had the road blocked so they couldn't get anywhere near the church, gravesite, or route to and from, but they never showed anyway.

BTW, everyone is invited to bring picket signs or hire the Goodyear blimp for my funeral. I want a ton of people involved.

The Westboro Baptist Church protested DemonDKE's funeral. Despicable.

My car is pretty fast but nowhere near a GT3 and when I run through the gears I can over 100 pretty quickly. The other thing is that with high end sports cars like the GT3 they can handle the curves at high speeds a whole lot better than a typical car. There is a curvy road that I drive on that is a 35 speed limit that I've gotten over 100 on many times and feel pretty safe. I don't know the road he crashed on but you can get a sports car over 100 on a curvy road pretty easily (and from the pictures it doesn't look that curvy).

The part where the accident took place doesn't look twisted to me...

20110620_011142_do20-ryan-dunn-crash-580px.jpg

He could have easily gotten up to 130 if given a few hundred yards of straight highway.

I wouldn't be surprised if that exit in the picture was where they were trying to go and he wasn't paying attention until too late, slammed on the brakes, tried to go right and lost control of the car. That's my theory.

GT-3 goes 0-60 in 4 seconds or less. I'm guessing you could be going well over 110 mph in under ten seconds on any reasonably straight road.

Top speed is 193.

As a first hand example of how fast a Porsche GT3 is I present this to you:

In a somewhat twisty part of VIR my track car (93 BMW 325is 190hp) with me driving is going about 105-110 miles per hour. In this same section a friend of mine (better driver) with a Porsche GT3 RS (same car but lightened) is going 155-160. The Porsche GT3 fucking moves.

My car is pretty fast but nowhere near a GT3 and when I run through the gears I can over 100 pretty quickly. The other thing is that with high end sports cars like the GT3 they can handle the curves at high speeds a whole lot better than a typical car. There is a curvy road that I drive on that is a 35 speed limit that I've gotten over 100 on many times and feel pretty safe. I don't know the road he crashed on but you can get a sports car over 100 on a curvy road pretty easily (and from the pictures it doesn't look that curvy).

So you're saying PhillyDeac might be wrong? :tard:

Back