• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarah Palin is a Moron

I'm not sure why people are surprised when cable-tv news folks say stupid-ass shit. There is basically zero value obtained from watching cable-news.

It's the equivalent of looking over your shoulder before you're about to tell an off-color joke.

So a guy goes to buy three condoms... lady behind the counter gets them, then asks if he'd like a bag... he says "no, no need to... she's not that bad"...

Defending it only continues it but I still stand by the jest of my statement. It was way overstated (as I tend to do) but McCain got more votes with Palin on the ticket than he would have got without her. Never in my life time (including Romney) was a base less excited about a candidate than the right was with McCain...Palin changed that. Sure, she ran off a few in the middle that were probably going to vote for Obama any way but she way over compensated by bringing the base and adding some energy to that dead campaign.

Defending it only continues it but I still stand by the jest of my statement. It was way overstated (as I tend to do) but McCain got more votes with Palin on the ticket than he would have got without her. Never in my life time (including Romney) was a base less excited about a candidate than the right was with McCain...Palin changed that. Sure, she ran off a few in the middle that were probably going to vote for Obama any way but she way over compensated by bringing the base and adding some energy to that dead campaign.

Just stop Skins. :). Slowly back away. Eventually we will forget you ever had this opinion.

Intentional word choice, spellcheck, or Freudian slip?

Back