• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Saturday 8PM, what are you watching?

Which matchup are you watching Saturday night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ATLDeac

Reaction score
Assuming you aren't attending either game, what say ye? Let's be honest.

Assuming you aren't attending either game, what say ye? Let's be honest.

How is this even a question? Looking for justification to watch the SEC Cheater Bowl?

Edit: Yup, you made it a public poll, so I guess we know your answer.

I voted ND/Wake, but I will be at the game. I have had this game penciled in since they announced it.

i voted WFU -Dame game but i will have to DVR the game due to other plans. i can't wait!

But, would use split-screen option to see both. (listen to Wake)

I voted WSOP only b/c there was no option for Lifetime's Man Hating Movie of the Week.

We set up 4 TVs in my living room two weeks ago.

We'll set up 2 TVs this time.

I can't imagine watching a different game if my team was on at the same time.....that just doesn't compute. It especially doesn't compute because Notre Dame is high profile and fun to hate....

I voted WSOP only b/c there was no option for Lifetime's Man Hating Movie of the Week.

Don't get me started on the subject of that channel. Facepalm

Oh yeah, I'm watching the Deacs kick some Irish butt!!!

Last edited:
Watching the games with some friends who will primarily want to watch Bama/LSU, but we'll turn back and forth - more so if we can keep it close.

Watching the games with some friends who will primarily want to watch Bama/LSU, but we'll turn back and forth - more so if we can keep it close.

I'm actually in this boat. Figured I would get some negrep, but thought it was a legit question. I'm pulling for the Deacs and will be in South Bend next year. Won't miss that game.

Back