• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Say "Fire [Redacted]" and get free coffee in Greensboro throughout ACC Tourney

deacdiggler

"Well known member"
Reaction score
The owner of Greensboro's Cafegency Organic Bean Coffeehouse located at 408 E. Wendover Ave. is a Wake grad and is ready for CHANGE!! He's offering free 16 oz grande organic locally roasted drip coffees and $1 off premium drinks throughout the ACC tournament. To get this special discount all you have to do is tell the Barista "Bye bye BUZZ" (or something along those lines) While I'm sure very few of us are actually THERE, if you are, stop by and build solidarity and help support a Deacon owned local business. Hours are 7am-5:30; they are on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Cafegency.

Last edited:
Love this place. Great local business. #buzzout

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I also hear any proceeds from sales during this promotion are being donated to RSF's Crowdtilt

The owner was a suite mate of mine in Taylor freshman year. This is a great coffee shop and Joe's a great guy and a huge Deacon fan. Stop by if you can. I'll try to swing by there on Monday (after the ACCT is done, of course).

If someone is willing to give me free coffee for saying "Bz out", I am a hell of a lot more likely to pay double for it than take it for free. I hope he gets a ton of business for this.

Great idea, and more importantly it proves that Bzzz's complete and utter failure isn't just the opinion of the lunatic billboard fringe.

I wonder if there's some way we can get media coverage for this?

lol this is great. sack up triad deacs.

If I were in GSO, I'd show up and insist on paying for the coffee. This dude flat out gets it.

Is this online somewhere? Seems like the kind of thing that would interest Deadspin.

Back