• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Scattergories: JDAWG takes home the title, feels BOASTFUL

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
List your interest here, letter will be revealed at 2:01:00 PM

1. city in Europe
2. college mascot
3. dessert
4. animal
5. emotion
6. TV character
7. word ending in '-ly'
8. drink
9. character in a novel
10. song title
11. something that smells bad
12. offensive thing to call someone

Letter: B

All PMs are due to me by 2:05. Any entries received at 2:06 will not be counted. No unnecessary adjectives (green grapes counts; gooey grapes doesn't), I'm the judge and I'll dock you if you complain too much, but I'll do my best to be fair.

Last edited:
You get a letter, to be revealed at 2:01, and you have to PM me the 12 answers that start with that letter. The goal is the opposite of sheep, where instead of trying to find the most popular answer, you try to be unique and pick answers that nobody else would pick. Doubles and triples count, so for the dessert category, if the letter was "c" and nobody else put this, you'd get two points for "chocolate cake." The person with the most points wins.

so i'm not supposed to answer that list..you will PM another one

I'll try.....

I couldn't be a sheep if I wanted to and would be deathly afraid of being a sheep around this crew.

so i'm not supposed to answer that list..you will PM another one

I'll try.....

I couldn't be a sheep if I wanted to and would be deathly afraid of being a sheep around this crew.

That's the list of categories in the OP...at 2:01pm he will edit the original post and give the letter...then you use that letter to answer the categories that are already listed with something no one else will answer.

ETA: So you already know the categories, just not the letter that each answer will begin with....and at 2:01pm, he will edit the OP with that letter and you PM him your responses....you get points for answers no one else puts, but no credit for something if anyone else gives the same answer.

Last edited:
Yep, the list is the one we will use, but the letter is yet to be determined.

RJ, what you should do to prepare is answer each one of those for each letter in the alphabet. Start with A...

Aragon
Aardvark
etc.

Complete that for each letter of the alphabet and you'll be fully prepared.

RJ, what you should do to prepare is answer each one of those for each letter in the alphabet. Start with A...

Aragon
Aardvark
etc.

Complete that for each letter of the alphabet and you'll be fully prepared.

Plenty of time

:thumbsup:

Everyone uses the same letter?

It will be revealed on this thread?

I need a birch beer and a soft pretzel.

Everyone uses the same letter?

It will be revealed on this thread?

I need a birch beer and a soft pretzel.

Correct...he gives everyone the same letter, revealed on this thread, and everyone answers those same 12 categories listed above with that same letter....points are given for answers that no one else gives.

And remember, PM me your answers. Don't post them.

The short time period (~20 sec/answer) is to avoid serious Googling.

Do I get an old guy and horrific typist handicap of an extra three minutes? :)

Dear lord Scattergories has slowed down OGBoards.

Back