• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sean Miller Staying at Arizona; Turgeon Next for MD

1) LOL at State

2) LOL at anyone who said UMD wasn't a top job

This is huge news. It's a seismic change in the ACC.

I am a little surprised but he is an eastern guy.

But yes, big laughs at State.

That's great news for the ACC. Nice job MD.

Big time. Good for Maryland, good for the ACC in general. As an Arizona fan I'm disappointed, and it will be interesting to see where they go now.

Big fucking deal. The ACC will get better.

Gottfried > Lowe
Larranaga > Haith
Brownell > Purnell
Donahue > Skinner

and now

Miller > Williams

I would assume that Pastner has to be the heavy favorite.

God I hope not, but that probably makes too much sense. I hated that little bitch when he was an attention hogging bench warming idiot -- that would suck.

If Pastner passes on the job where do they go? Back to Xavier for Mack?

Big fucking deal. The ACC will get better.

Gottfried > Lowe
Larranaga > Haith
Brownell > Purnell
Donahue > Skinner

ThatsRacist.gif

I did not even notice that.

I can compose a list of black head coaches that I think are better than the two most recent white Wake Forest head coaches if that would help exonerate me, but I really don't think this is the place...

Interesting contrast between MD's football and basketball hires. I think Randy Edsall's a fine coach, but his hiring was anti-climatic at the very best. Sean Miller is a slam dunk. Well done by them.

Will be interested to see how much money Miller is getting...whether it's purely that or whether it's the wife. She apparently has some kind of desert-triggered allergy and tweeted that she might have to move out of the desert, "east or west".

Back