• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Search Committee/Headhunter/Wellman & Hatch ?

HONDO2

Reaction score
May have already been established but are we we 100% sure how this is done ?

My guess is Wellman & Hatch with Ron getting to 2-3 finalists to review with Hatch for final approval before making a firm offer.

Comments / insights ?

"Man I really fucked this up last time. Let me see if the boards did any legwork on this."

That sounds how things should be done. Get everybody on board to back your guy, so that Wellman's butt is covered. I know that too many chefs spoil the broth, but the BOT and Hatch seemed to be unplugged from the situation for awhile now.

Wellman can't go out on limb all by himself and listen to his "gut" this time.

If anything, he should listen to our guts and get Lembo in Winston stat!

Thanks ACC....that must have been a long flight home for Ron after Stevens shocked him by saying 'no thanks'.

Would love to have any of those names compared to what we have.

"In the balance is a five-player recruiting class that has been ranked among the top 10 in the nation. Tony Chennault, J.T. Terrell, Carson Derosiers, Melvin Tabb and Travis McKie"

Well, one of those guys is still here.

It stings to read that article and see "61-31." Yeah, we underperformed w/ the talent that was on Dino's teams... but when compared w/ the last few years, the contrast is stark.

Tweedledee never even talked to Brad Brownell.

Back