• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season End College Football Grades for Every Program

I think a D is fair. We were better without dispute, but we didn't have any more W's to show for it. Honestly the shit show Clawson inherited kind of meant to me that the first 2 seasons were probably going to be judged by things other than wins and losses, but starting this coming season that's the barometer. Claw has had 2 years, we're going into the coming season with a lot of guys that have some experience now, some time in the weight room and time in the system, and a favorable schedule, so basically it's time to start showing some tangible results. Barring majoring injuries or something crazy, I think a bowl game should be the bar going into 2016.

No credit for culture?

At least our kids could tie their shoes and pull up their socks in football. With what Wellman wanted to see us do in basketball, he forgot to make sure to oversee that in football. Didn't weed out the weeds I guess.

At least our kids could tie their shoes and pull up their socks in football. With what Wellman wanted to see us do in basketball, he forgot to make sure to oversee that in football. Didn't weed out the weeds I guess.

dafuq is this

Back