• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season long College football thread

The way the ball pointed down when he threw it I think the ref may have actually thought he lost control. At live speed it was tough to tell.

He was throwing the ball as he was hit. 9 times out of 10, that's an incompletion.

Folks surnamed Boulware are disproportionately good at defensive football.

On the same token, parents who named their kids Shaq in the 90s must have known they were destined to play sports. I've never met or heard of a Shaq outside of college sports.

He was throwing the ball as he was hit. 9 times out of 10, that's an incompletion.

He was hit before the arm was moving forward and the ball was angled downward, thought the QB still had control. He barely hung on. It would have been a fumble if his hand slipped off the ball and can see why it looked like that may have been the case to the ref at live speed, given the ball was pointed at the ground when his arm was moving forward.

Well designed fake rollout play. FSU D did a great job sniffing it out.

Not a vaporization, but damn this is a different Clemson team

Fuck Clemson and their redneck ass coach and fans.

I have the utmost faith in Maguire being able to lead the Noles back.

Back