• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Season Ticket Arrivals?

I'm a little further back in

George+W+Bush.jpg

My tickets arrived today. Each season ticket sheet features a panoramic view of our players entering BB&T Field being led by the Demon Deacon on the motorcycle. I assume it was the Maryland game last season because our guys are in their gold jerseys. Pretty cool, imo.

7781778256_dc8c2c50ac_z.jpg

Thinking about getting season tickets. because of my credentials i can get a pair in section 13 decently priced.

Is that a good section? or should I pay a bit more and move to a different one?

I still haven't got mine :( I hope they're in the mail when I get home. Any other Wake employees on here that haven't received yet?

17, row H. the young alumni deal was a great idea by marketing, I'm going to feel old though after next season when I can't get them anymore.

17, row H. the young alumni deal was a great idea by marketing, I'm going to feel old though after next season when I can't get them anymore.

It sucked when I hit that age. Apparently my opinion of Young Alumni and WFU's differ.

I still have four more years of young alumni (including this season) - thank you grad school!

oh fuck, I probably didn't update my address. This could be interesting

That was the age you started sitting with us jackass.

Lulz.

Tentatively have HTTD/AWAR's ticket for the Army game and I'll be at the Vandy game. I should be at the Notre Dame game too...I have a ticket but no means of getting there. It's definitely a once in a life time experience IMO so I'll probably have to pull the "this is my Christmas gift."

Lulz.

Tentatively have HTTD/AWAR's ticket for the Army game and I'll be at the Vandy game. I should be at the Notre Dame game too...I have a ticket but no means of getting there. It's definitely a once in a life time experience IMO so I'll probably have to pull the "this is my Christmas gift."

Hopefully it's twice in a lifetime, but if you live recklessly, good on ya.

Back