• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sebaceous Carcinoma

Screamindemon3

Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this type of Cancer? Have a close friend that was diagnosed with it yesterday but I cant find much information about it online.

Check PM. Sorry to read about this, sd3.

I've only seen one, but if you give me more details I can probably help. PM is fine if you prefer. I know BacktoBack is a doc too (I feel like an ENT?), and he's been doing it for longer, so he may be more help. But I can definitely look into it for you.

Last edited:
Towine provided a lot of information via PM and answered many questions.

That's being said, I'd like to hear anything you have to say about it. PM would be great

I've only seen one, but if you give me more details I can probably help. PM is fine if you prefer. I know BacktoBack is a doc too (I feel like an ENT?), and he's been doing it for longer, so he may be more help. But I can definitely look into it for you.

ENT, eh? I wonder if he is an AAO-HNS member.

ENT, eh? I wonder if he is an AAO-HNS member.

I'm board certified if that's what you're asking. I haven't officially joined the academy yet as a non-resident member.
I have seen two of these. My first instinct is they can be aggressive (I know not helpful, but it doesn't strike a warm and fuzzy feeling unfortunately). I have seen one require orbital exoneration. I can check the literature on them and get back to you. I think a lot of the literature comes from the ophthalmologists.

I'm board certified if that's what you're asking. I haven't officially joined the academy yet as a non-resident member.
I have seen two of these. My first instinct is they can be aggressive (I know not helpful, but it doesn't strike a warm and fuzzy feeling unfortunately). I have seen one require orbital exoneration. I can check the literature on them and get back to you. I think a lot of the literature comes from the ophthalmologists.
Really? Checking facebook, you'd never know.... :p :thumbsup:

I work at the academy, that's why I threw that out there. Not trying to derail.

Back