• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

(Second) Best 80's/90's Cartoon Theme

Next-best theme

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loved Bobby's world. I mean, you obviously had a 4 year old tripping balls on LSD which is pretty metal.

He-Man, yo.

powerogskull.gif

Denver, the Last Dinosaur is a criminally underrated theme.

Man, I could not have come up with the Captain Planet theme song in a million years. Most of the rest roll off the tongue just like it was yesterday.

TAB must have grew up on a different planet than me. Beverly Hills Teens? Never heard of that. Now I did roll with Richie Rich.

Cant afford Transformers? Go-Bots are for you.

The logic of Go-Bots seems to be non-existent. So some of them have to turn into jets to be able to fly, but then a ton of them look like they can just take off flying without transforming into anything.

Rescue Rangers stands solely on its chorus. Admittedly, it's a pretty good one, but Captain Planet is the better track overall.

Inspector Gadget may have the best musical phrase, but what an annoying song, c'mon guys.

Back