• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Second half of the Season...

Each one of our remaining opponents presents a challenge. The quality of our improvement will continue to be tested. I'm interested in seeing how we will respond.

I'll take 7-5 and be very happy. We won't beat Clemson or Notre Dame, will probably lose one of NC and Maryland. Have to step up and get Duke and Vandy, then find one more.

Split these next two and beat Vandy. There's your six. Then hopefully get MD to finish 7-5. I don't rule out beating ND, but I think it's unlikely.

That would count as a success. But i think this week is huge. We lose Saturday and this thing could turn south in a hurry, given the schedule. We were also 4-2 in 2009.

Split these next two and beat Vandy. There's your six. Then hopefully get MD to finish 7-5. I don't rule out beating ND, but I think it's unlikely.

That would count as a success. But i think this week is huge. We lose Saturday and this thing could turn south in a hurry, given the schedule. We were also 4-2 in 2009.

This pretty much nails it. We win Saturday and lots of possibilities; lose and it's a push to get to 6 and a bowl.

Back