• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton

even the title of this thread begins with a service you'll never dream of coming close to. the most powerful security that work to protect the power of the state

It's a plot. That's all it's ever been

This thread went from somewhat interesting, to entertaining, to pure idiocy.

trally.jpg

the_donald's minions flood with disinformation and nonsense and shut down conversation once again.

This thread went from somewhat interesting, to entertaining, to pure idiocy.

idiocy is remaining blind to systemic power because you think it serves your interests when you're actually the one being exploited

one side only name calls; the other side questions and critiques

has milhouse ever actually done anything but name call?

In the ten thousand hours of rally speeches Trump's given, you guys still have the same handful of quotes, clearly meant to be humorous, that you've been citing since 2015. So, perhaps you should blame the media for keeping this crap in non-stop circulation. Pop your thought bubble.

What are you talking about? He calls the press the “enemy of the people” almost daily (Stalin must be proud) and his supporters were even chanting “lock her up” at a rally the very same night a bomb was intercepted on route to Hillary Clinton’s home.

What planet do you people live on these days?

It would be very enlightening if BSFL either posts to confirm he is not Cesar, or sends me a quick rep to let me know. The WF Soccer stickers on the van, the unapologetic support for Trump, the moms basement/low income, the timeline of BSFL's disappearance...A little too coincidental if you ask me.

Why is anyone dealing with Cage? he has not interest in anything other than trolling.

Back