• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton

rj news reporting on a photo of the guy add that to your shrine

State-Rep-Vicente-Gonzalez-Names-Sam-Hyde-As-Texas-Shooter-On-CNN-620x330.jpg

It seems crazy that these things always tend to get solved, and solved very quickly. They're like listening to us all the time, man.

How much more perfect could this be - a Trump supporter- 56 yo white man from a town called Plantation.

Why is it perfect that someone is delusional enough to send out poorly made/ fake bombs. Seems like a reflection of the sad state America is in. Weird to call it perfect.

It seems crazy that these things always tend to get solved, and solved very quickly. They're like listening to us all the time, man.

you find it strange that the entire government's law enforcement power focused on a single, simple problem gets solved quickly?

Funny enough he sent a bomb to the dude who pioneered Americas ability to spy on its on civilians.

Why is it perfect that someone is delusional enough to send out poorly made/ fake bombs. Seems like a reflection of the sad state America is in. Weird to call it perfect.

Trump supporter = OWG
Trump supporter living in a town called PLANTATION...Trump supported by white supremacists, Neo-Nazis- plantations owned black people.

Geez

you find it strange that the entire government's law enforcement power focused on a single, simple problem gets solved quickly?

Yes. I presume if I walk into a fedex and drop off a package that there isn't enough surveillance to have law enforcement trace that back to me.

Back