• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Secret Service intercepts ‘potential explosive devices’ sent to Obama, Clinton

Biggest evidence for a false flag government conspiracy is the "wake forrest" reference.

Or else the operative is definitely BSF

Well, FBI says they were not "hoax" bombs and could have blown up. This guy should and will die in jail.

Does one violent Antifa thug or Kathy Griffin holding the president's severed head define the entire progressive movement?

i've yet to see any condemnation of this bozo from our friends on the right.

can't wait for moonz/sailor/22 or you

Also a huge difference in a shitty comedian doing a photo shoot vs a guy, you know, literally mailing explosives

i've yet to see any condemnation of this bozo from our friends on the right.

can't wait for moonz/sailor/22 or you

I condemn the actions of this lone, mentally disabled man. But, he doesn't represent the president. You and the media are rushing to pin this on Trump. Does Bernie take the blame for his supporter nearly killing several Republican politicians? Is this blame repeated ad nauseum on MSNBC?

I condemn the actions of this lone, mentally disabled man. But, he doesn't represent the president. You and the media are rushing to pin this on Trump. Does Bernie take the blame for his supporter nearly killing several Republican politicians? Is this blame repeated ad nauseum on MSNBC?
Did Bernie ever encourage violence against his political opponents? Nah!

Did Bernie promote hate and violence at his rallies?

not concerned though because I have faith the American people see though this disgusting mess and are ready to unleash the Red Tsunami

not concerned though because I have faith the American people see though this disgusting mess and are ready to unleash the Red Tsunami

Your damn right Nic. And there is no tampon big enough to stop the flow!

I wonder if this guy is the one sending the communiQues. it could be a deep state attempt to silence!

I may be naive but I don’t see Bernie, Pelosi, Schumer or any other Democratic leader for that matter constantly stirring up the country through supercharged rallies, 3am tweets threatening political opponents, or a daily barrage of threats against the media.

I mean what the fuck do you think is going to happen?

Yes Trump didn’t direct this crazy lunatic to do these things but he and his enablers 100% created an environment toxic enough to push crazy lunatics over the edge in the name of right wing cult-like zealotry.

Reminder that the president tweeted a gif of him body slamming CNN. One of his supporters wanted to finish the job.

they haven't made a post in a while...

Back