• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Selling NCState tix

I'm looking for a parking pass for the State game.

And 3 tickets and parking pass for the Duke game.

I need 4 tickets to the State Game -- any location, even hill (4 adults). I can meet in the W-S area Friday or before the game Saturday. Please PM me if you have 4 available.

I need 4 tickets to the State Game -- any location, even hill (4 adults). I can meet in the W-S area Friday or before the game Saturday. Please PM me if you have 4 available.

You’re a state fan. There’s already going to be enough of you!

Still available...would prefer to sell both but can let you know where things stand tomorrow (Fri)..if no takers by then would do 1.

Alright, it isn’t for me but I’m tryjng to help a buddy out. He’s looking to cheap out so probably wouldn’t swing $60 for 1 anyways. Keep me in the loop

Really? All you have to do is click on my ID to see my WFU fan posts on these boards since 2011. I graduated in 2012 from WFU.

my bad. I was on my phone and saw Red in your user name and assumed. sorry dude!

I need 2 tickets to the State Game -- any location, even hill. I can meet in the W-S area before or at the game Saturday. Please PM me if you have 2 available

Still have 2, Section 4, Row J $120 for pair. $160 for wolfpack fans. What a deal. Will be in blue lot all day, hit me up.

I need 2 tickets to the State Game -- any location, even hill. I can meet in the W-S area before or at the game Saturday. Please PM me if you have 2 available

Sent you a PM - I have two available.

Still need 2 more, but don't need the best seats in the house. Will be in Blue Lot in a few hours.

I have 4 extras in section 16. $20 each. Family can't go. Can meet at the field. PM for details. Black and old gold fans only. Thanks.

I have 2 extras in section 10 - $20 each. Can meet at the field. PM for details. Sent a PM to RedZoneVet but no response yet, so opening up. First come, first sold.

I have 2 extras in section 10 - $20 each. Can meet at the field. PM for details. Sent a PM to RedZoneVet but no response yet, so opening up. First come, first sold.

Sold to RedZoneVet. Go Deacs!

Back