• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Selling Tickets on Stubhub Question

deacfan78

Reaction score
Purchased Braves tickets for this Saturday's game on Ticketmaster a few weeks ago. Something has come up and now can't make it. Currently the tickets are not eligible to sell on Ticketmaster and I'm trying to list them on Stubhub, but they want me to enter barcodes numbers, which I don't have because these are e-delivery. Anyone had a similar issue before and know of a workaround? I've never done this before.

Purchased Braves tickets for this Saturday's game on Ticketmaster a few weeks ago. Something has come up and now can't make it. Currently the tickets are not eligible to sell on Ticketmaster and I'm trying to list them on Stubhub, but they want me to enter barcodes numbers, which I don't have because these are e-delivery. Anyone had a similar issue before and know of a workaround? I've never done this before.
On stubhub you should be able to select mobile transfer and then “transfer later” and then you select the date you will have the tickets in your e-possession to transfer them.

On stubhub you should be able to select mobile transfer and then “transfer later” and then you select the date you will have the tickets in your e-possession to transfer them.
It only gave me the barcode option. Nothing about mobile transfer or transfer later. I went ahead and listed them. We'll see.

If you look at your ticket details in your ticketmaster account it should provide a barcode number (for each ticket) that you can use to list them, if Stubhub is specifically asking for the barcodes. That means the Braves and/or MLB has a deal with Stubhub to be a preferred secondary ticket partner.

Am unclear why they would be ineligible to re-list on Ticketmaster, were they purchased under a special offer or something?

If you look at your ticket details in your ticketmaster account it should provide a barcode number (for each ticket) that you can use to list them, if Stubhub is specifically asking for the barcodes. That means the Braves and/or MLB has a deal with Stubhub to be a preferred secondary ticket partner.

Am unclear why they would be ineligible to re-list on Ticketmaster, were they purchased under a special offer or something?
Yeah, I was able to find it after doing more Google search. Braves vs Rockies, not sure why I can't relist them. Going to check back right now to see if its an option.

Back