• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sellout For The Cuse Game...

deacsrus

Reaction score
was rumored before game time. I saw it on TV and it looked like the upper deck was empty. It also looked liked there was a fair amount of Orange. For those of you that went, is this accurate or what was the true breakdown of the crowd?

Lots of open seats up top. There was one side of the upper deck that was filled with orange. The only significant amount of Wake fans were students who packed the upper deck student section.

Upper deck was more full than any other game this year. There were tons of cuse fans, orange everywhere. And they were miserable.

Ton of orange up & down stairs. In my section, literally all the rows behind us were orange fans. Probably about 5 orange fans in front, but the last 10 or so rows were completely orange. And that's how it was for the sections around us too.

And yeah they're miserable. Asked to sit down multiple times.

Well, it clearly wasnt anywhere close to a legit sellout.

The crowd atmosphere was the best of the season so far, due to the best turnout by the students so far this year.

Pitiful crowd. Students showed up however. Looked like a crowd from the 2005 season exhibition game. Upper deck about 40% full

went to foothills before the game and there were at least 100 cuse fans there. the main dining room was nothing but orange. the only issue i had was one douchebag stood up and booed me when i first arrived. i was surrounded by orange fans during the game and had absolutely no complaints. smart basketball fans, respectful of our arena and didn't respond at all to our students heckling them...

Back