• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Seminole FEAR! Boogity-boogity-boogity!

booradley

Reaction score
Quote 1:
"FSU plays a real team finally - Wake Forest. Their coach is actually good so this game makes me nervous, since we've played a couple of HS freshman teams as warm-ups."

Quote 2:
"How has someone not thrown like $4 million at Grobe? The man is a sorcerer."

Courtesy of:
http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/showthread.php?t=84888

Fear the Deacon, folks. Fear. The. Deacon.

That is funny because most of their fans on their boards are predicting a 52-0 type win.

That is funny because most of their fans on their boards are predicting a 52-0 type win.
Which is what every fan base predicts when they play us. It's always, "this year Wake fades back to where they belong at the bottom of the ACC".

You know, I usually find that the Impartial Man's take on Wake is often positive. For example, I was at a trade show in DC recently, shooting the breeze with some vendors. When I told them I went to Wake, one guy's eyebrows shot up, and he says "Impressive." Then another guy immediately pops in "Oooh - good sports school!" If I'm lyin', I'm dyin. From LA to Miami, I usually find myself proud to be a Deacon. This concludes my $0.02 blather. ;)

Back