• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senate Intel Committee tells us what we already knew “No Evidence of Collusion”

“Mark Warner of Virginia made his remarks in response to an assertion that there is "no factual evidence of collusion" from the Sen. Richard Burr (R-N.C.), who is chairman of the Intelligence Committee.”

Let’s remember Burr is a stooge for Trump going back to the campaign.

This. Burr was on his transition team too. I am still holding out hope that Burr is a patriot and doesn’t see the final evidence through a partisan lens but it’s looking increasingly likely that won’t be the case.

[/B]

This. Burr was on his transition team too. I am still holding out hope that Burr is a patriot and doesn’t see the final evidence through a partisan lens but it’s looking increasingly likely that won’t be the case.

lol

Bless your heart.

Not happening. I read a good piece about the Watergate bipartisan myth. Even the famous “What did the president know, and when did he know it?” question was an attempt to defend Nixon. Republicans didn’t get on board until the last second, the tapes. And that was 14 months after Dean testified. Given the timing of where we are now basically in the 2020 election cycle, Republicans aren’t turning on Trump no matter what.

Not happening. I read a good piece about the Watergate bipartisan myth. Even the famous “What did the president know, and when did he know it?” question was an attempt to defend Nixon. Republicans didn’t get on board until the last second, the tapes. And that was 14 months after Dean testified. Given the timing of where we are now basically in the 2020 election cycle, Republicans aren’t turning on Trump no matter what.

You live in a fantasy world. Never mind the massive changes in media since that era.You and Jerry GoNadler will never be able to coerce the American Public to go along with this massive charade.

McCabe and FBI brass will be facing the gauntlet for their high crimes and attempted coup

[/B]

Burr has been the ethical standard for that committee, and that’s not saying much. By contrast, the leaking worm, Mark Warner travelled secretly to meet with Christopher Steele and Burr helped him cover the litter box.

I see Lectro is back to shitposting his rambling right wing conspiracy theories.

I see Lectro is back to shitposting his rambling right wing conspiracy theories.

Says the left wing Marxist whack job who has only smears and hoaxes in his playbook.

All of you Democrooks are such blatant frauds

Worms use litter boxes?

Says the left wing Marxist whack job who has only smears and hoaxes in his playbook.

Here's a newsflash everybody who realizes what a fucking moron you are isn't a left-wing Marxist. There are people here who approach that and they all think I'm a Republican.

Last edited:
Here's a newsflash everybody who realizes what a fucking moron you are isn't a left-wing Marxist. There are people here who approach that and they all think I'm a Republican.

The lot of you Leftwing loons couldn’t rub your fucking heads together and produce a dimes worth of energy

Lol, this just proves you have no idea what a Marxist and a left wing person is.

My political belief system is significantly based in Marxism. I follow the tenet of Groucho Marx. I wouldn't join a party that would have me as a member.

next thing Lectro will try to tell us is that Spiro Agnew was also clean...

More Epic Flail from the sorest ass bunch of losers ever witnessed.

Get your Kleenex out..you will need it till 2024.

MAGA

More Epic Flail from the sorest ass bunch of losers ever witnessed.

Get your Kleenex out..you will need it till 2024.

MAGA

lol

fucking-idiot-1-730x900.jpg

Muler not delivering for the donkeys

So they Schifty gears :)

Back