• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senator Richard Burr

Saw him step on the foot thing of a shopping cart at Robinhood Harris Teeter once and ride it across the parking lot. Looking back I should have pushed his ass off

Burr making a strong presence on all three boards today. Impressive, Corona only got two.

I didn't realize that the shit head graduated from Wake. :rulz:

Looks like others did the same thing including Feinstein and Inhofe.

Looks like others did the same thing including Feinstein and Inhofe.

The story I heard was Feinstein sold out of a blind trust and Inhofe sold as part of an existing plan execution and those two don’t fall in the same category as Burr and Loeffler.

But, all should be investigated.

The story I heard was Feinstein sold out of a blind trust and Inhofe sold as part of an existing plan execution and those two don’t fall in the same category as Burr and Loeffler.

But, all should be investigated.

Yes, I am pretty much disappointed with Burr.
I thought reasonably well of him and he usually declined to be a Little Donnie clone, which some other conservative politicians I had thought well of have caved to.

Back