• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Send a tweet, spend less time in purgatory!

Forgive my ignorance on this, but indulgences are still sold? I thought that stopped?

Forgive my ignorance on this, but indulgences are still sold? I thought that stopped?

Dogma_buddy_christ.jpg

Lots of terrible theology here. I thought that God was in charge of purgatory, not the pope. The pope can only free from punishment here on earth. Where is Martin Luther?

Thanks for the pos rep Wakephan09 but if you will check out the New Catholic Encyclopedia article on Martin Luther, you will see that in this more ecumenical age the pope does indeed care about Martin Luther.

Thanks for the pos rep Wakephan09 but if you will check out the New Catholic Encyclopedia article on Martin Luther, you will see that in this more ecumenical age the pope does indeed care about Martin Luther.

Looks like we are harkening back to the great Middle Ages. The Bishop of Leicester is about to rock someone's world.

Grope a child, then tweet at the Pope about it shortly after.

Its all good baby baby!

Back