• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Senior Bowl Roster

So, UVa has a player on the 'South' squad and Virginia Tech on the 'North'? Sounds legit.

And don't even get started on the California schools. They're all over the place. They should just call them 'Team One' and 'Team Two'.

And don't even get started on the California schools. They're all over the place. They should just call them 'Team One' and 'Team Two'.

I think they should go Red Team vs. Blue Team, with the Red team coached by an extreme conservative and the Blue team coach by an extreme liberal.

Typically the teams are broken up by geographic region of the school, but in a lot of cases it's also based on where the player is from if they need to even out the sides.

Really excited about watching this game tomorrow. Usually I don't care too much for the college all-star games, but to get to see Camp playing and wearing a Wake Forest helmet one more time after his injury, has me pumped to watch!

Back