• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sequester Your Own District/State...

Straight out of the jhmd playbook:

1) Make broad claim with no factual support whatsoever
2) Ignore any legitimate responses, still refuse to provide any factual support
3) Go with ad hominem attacks
4) Erect, attack and molest strawman when called out on 2 and 3

The cycle is now complete.

11.The Pentagon recently spent $998,798 shipping two 19-cent washers from South Carolina to Texas and $293,451 sending an 89-cent washer from South Carolina to Florida.[11]

Come on, we all know where that money is going.

movie+-+independence+day.jpg

No, it's my belief that private corporations are also irresponsible with their resources.

To add to that: My belief is that every single large organization is going to have a fair amount of inefficiencies and waste, whether it be a government, a corporation, a non-profit organization, anything. The federal government isn't inefficient because it's government, it's inefficient because it's large.

Well, you're entitled to your own beliefs. I believe that you believe that, but I think there is a fair amount of evidence (whatsoever and otherwise) that poorly run companies go out of business and die, whereas a poorly run government just decides to raise its debt ceiling. Not every large organization has such a luxury and I think the pressures are structurally different.

Back