• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Seriously, Fuck Asia

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
Deadly giant Murder Hornets arrive in the US for the first time

https://www.yahoo.com/news/tracking-...153552586.html

With queens that can grow to 2 inches long, Asian giant hornets can use mandibles shaped like spiked shark fins to wipe out a honeybee hive in a matter of hours, decapitating the bees and flying away with the thoraxes to feed their young. For larger targets, the hornet’s potent venom and stinger — long enough to puncture a beekeeping suit — make for an excruciating combination that victims have likened to hot metal driving into their skin.

In Japan, the hornets kill up to 50 people a year. Now, for the first time, they have arrived in the United States.

that reminds me of a hypothesis i used to espouse: any band with a one word name ending in ER sucked. This was true in 1992 I think.

Chicago smoked early, though, or, you could say, in the beginning.

Yeah, that later stuff blows. But 25 or 6 to 4 has one of the greatest guitar riffs of all time. Terry Kath, man. When it got all soft rock, that was unfortunate.

2020 just keeps getting better and better. And we are only 4 months in....

Boston top 10? their albums may not make a top ten list of albums by bands from boston

Back