• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sessions starts religious freedom task force

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/30/politics/jeff-sessions-religious-liberty-task-force/index.html

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions on Monday announced the Department of Justice's creation of a "religious liberty task force" to "help the department fully implement our religious guidance."

In a speech at the Department of Justice's Religious Liberty Summit in Washington, Sessions said the goal of the task force will be protecting religious groups from persecution.
"The task force will help the department fully implement our religious liberty guidance by ensuring that all Justice Department components are upholding that guidance in the cases they bring and defend, the arguments they make in court, the policies and regulations they adopt and how we conduct our operations," Sessions said. "That includes making sure that our employees know their duties to accommodate people of faith."

Hobby Lobby is being used to re-implement bigotry and discrimination.

I really hope and expect that this task force will fully support and accommodate Muslims, Scientologists, and Wiccans.

I really hope and expect that this task force will fully support and accommodate Muslims, Scientologists, and Wiccans.

Especially the ones who want to buttfuck each other or fist each other's boxes, knowwhatImsain' Jeff?

Southern Baptists, Mormons, Evangelicals, any Christian fundamentalist, Islamic extremists, and Scientologists can all kick fucking rocks.

Most Mormons are cool with me. The crazy off sects through can definitely kick rocks. The Catholic church can definitely also GTFO while we are adding to the list.

Curious why the animosity towards the Scientologists. It sounds like some hokey shit and they are fleecing their members, but I don't see how they negatively affect non-Scientologists or even enter the political conversation.

And why no hate for the Orthodox Jews? They are increasingly aligned with the Likuds who, you know, are dickheads to the Arabs and carry on like the Tea Party and shit.

I've seen enough Scientology documentaries to add them to the kick fuckin rocks list. But, yeah, they aren't actively and actually destroying the country like the Christian right, so they can kick fewer rocks. Feel free to add Orthodox Jews to my list.

Back