• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Seven Freshman- Rank em'

grumpy is such an asshole...

I'm excited about all of them but I'm really intrigued to see how Rountree fits in to the team in an NCAA setting.

Really have to wait & see how this pans out in January & February. We have seen Cam Stan & Gurley score 40+ in summer league games and we know where that took us. Nobody plays defense, it is summer league. So we need to temper all this until we see it in ACC competition against the likes of MD, State, UVA etc. We have 2 studs coming back in CJ & Travis and everybody else is young. This is going to be a work in progress for a few years.

Looks like this B/R article was posted today... Thought others might enjoy reading it even though its pretty much just a bullet-point summary of all the points of optimism heading into the year that have already been discussed here.

Link

Bold Prediction:

Ay66Z.png

CTTr3.jpg

Last edited:
I always see tags for the "dwarf council" Who exactly is the dwarf council and what do they do?

Do we really need a committee to diagnose the problems with spirit and fan attendance?

Do you guys have the balls to say "Fire Jeff [Redacted]" or do you just spit out awesome ideas to Wellman like "hire a Piano Juggler"?

This isn't meant to be a knock on the new BSD writer, but does B/R have any editorial standards at all whatsoever? I've turned in a lot of bad writing that's been cleaned up, for sure, but it seems like these guys just put out whatever content they receive in whatever state they receive it...

This isn't meant to be a knock on the new BSD writer, but does B/R have any editorial standards at all whatsoever? I've turned in a lot of bad writing that's been cleaned up, for sure, but it seems like these guys just put out whatever content they receive in whatever state they receive it...

I don't think so. There are a ton of really bad articles out there.

Back