• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SF Bay Area Deacs

if the deacs make the tourney we may have enough peeps to warrant a game watching.

i would be shocked if my wife was down with that. nc much more likely.

if the deacs make the tourney we may have enough peeps to warrant a game watching.

B(ay)A(rea)D(eac)A(ssociaion)of S(trong)S(upporters)of M(other-so-Dear) F(anatics), or BADASS MFers. I'm in if I move to Berkeley.

also, bernal heights is the best neighborhood. i happen to know of a fantastic apartment that will be available for sublet from may to nov. 2 br, below market (though not that below). pm me if interested. could be furnished or empty.

Lol. Bernal Heights is a hike from Nob Hill area. I'm guessing he wants to live there so he's super close to work in FiDi. I honestly would have pegged you as a Marina guy, Nonny.

I've only been to Bernal a few times. Once to a pretty divey bar for karaoke that I enjoyed and once for a co-worker house party. Always liked the vibe, but too far away for me.

Their is a decent Wake Alumni group in the area, don't know if it might be worth it to post on the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/360357011002/ . My read on that is its better for finding roommates etc. and I'm guessing you're probs making enough you don't want to bother with that.

oh i may use that to try to sublet my apt. really hoping not to have to give it up while i travel.

the lucky horseshoe karaoke fridays are awesome. bernal has exploded since i moved here 4 years ago. great beer with bare bottle, holy water, old devil moon, and old bus tavern right here.

lucky horseshoe is defs the place. that was a great night and I don't even like karaoke that much. good crowd.

Lol. Bernal Heights is a hike from Nob Hill area. I'm guessing he wants to live there so he's super close to work in FiDi. I honestly would have pegged you as a Marina guy, Nonny.

I've only been to Bernal a few times. Once to a pretty divey bar for karaoke that I enjoyed and once for a co-worker house party. Always liked the vibe, but too far away for me.

Their is a decent Wake Alumni group in the area, don't know if it might be worth it to post on the FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/360357011002/ . My read on that is its better for finding roommates etc. and I'm guessing you're probs making enough you don't want to bother with that.

GF lives in Nob Hill area, as well as a group of about 10 friends. Enjoy that for most of those places I can walk to/from work on occasion. Marina a bit too fratty for me.

And yeah, not really looking for a roommate or anything. Planning on spending up to get a nice place for a year and if things work out with the gf, we'll move in together in a year.

GF lives in Nob Hill area, as well as a group of about 10 friends. Enjoy that for most of those places I can walk to/from work on occasion. Marina a bit too fratty for me.

And yeah, not really looking for a roommate or anything. Planning on spending up to get a nice place for a year and if things work out with the gf, we'll move in together in a year.

That proximity and those rents and I give it six months. Sign a short lease. :)

Or make sure you can sublet.

Hey rj, why don't you go sign a long term lease in Gofuckyourselfville ?

Back