• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHAKA! SHAKA! SHAKA! - LET'S BE POSITIVE. WE'RE STILL ALIVE!

I've State insiders claim that Shaka had verbally agreed to take the State job and were about to draw up the contracts when Shaka's wife vetoed the move.

There's been a lot said about potential coaches reaction to the BuzzOut activism of the Wake fanbase over the last 12 months. I do not think that will be a concern for winners like Shaka, Marshall, or Howland.

If I'm Shaka the question I want answered is, why was Dino fired? Shaka is now, and will continue to be, a winner. Ron Wellman fired Wake's last winning basketball coach after just three years and two consecutive NCAAT appearances.

Once he has a discussion with Wellman and understands what a train wreck our program was - facing probation, shady recruiting practices, the entire team banging a high school teacher - he'll get it. He should also understand, despite our acceptance of complete and utter under performace over the past four years, that we expect more in the post season. I loved Skip, but truth be told, Prosser and Dino both had horrific post season resumes.

Once he has a discussion with Wellman and understands what a train wreck our program was - facing probation, shady recruiting practices, the entire team banging a high school teacher - he'll get it. He should also understand, despite our acceptance of complete and utter under performace over the past four years, that we expect more in the post season. I loved Skip, but truth be told, Prosser and Dino both had horrific post season resumes.

Please provide SPECIFIC details (or video), particularly for that last one...

When you type "shaka smart" on Google, the first additional search words that come up are "shaka smart wake forest".

SHAKA SHAKA SHAKA

LETS DO THIS

TICK TOCK

SHICK SHAKA

There's been a lot said about potential coaches reaction to the BuzzOut activism of the Wake fanbase over the last 12 months. I do not think that will be a concern for winners like Shaka, Marshall, or Howland.

If I'm Shaka the question I want answered is, why was Dino fired? Shaka is now, and will continue to be, a winner. Ron Wellman fired Wake's last winning basketball coach after just three years and two consecutive NCAAT appearances.

That's why you aren't a coach. A coach knows he can never ask that question.

Plus it's illegal for an employer to tell anyone that information.

Back