• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

SHAKA! SHAKA! SHAKA! - LET'S BE POSITIVE. WE'RE STILL ALIVE!

What's really sad is he knows I don't see anything he posts or any of his negs.

LOL...then how did you know his post was about my quoting you? By the way, if you aren't reading those reps, you're missing out on some good stuff.

2749898077_christ_middle_finger_xlarge.jpeg

I have to commend deacvision7 for being the first poster to suggest Shaka to Wake made a ton of sense and was realistic

It's a two year term.

Since when? Wellman was vice-chair last year and chairman this year. A new guy is chairman next year. There is always a different guy fielding the questions from Jim Nantz every year.

Ha. Ha. I work for a living. Didin't see the post. Was just trying to provide updated info.

just saw shaka and Randolph playing golf at Reynolds park, Buzz and Wellman were there caddy's.

My well placed Richmond media sources (i worked there many moons ago) tell me that Shaka isn't going anywhere quickly.

Back