• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shaka vs #12 St Louis on ESPN

WakeForestRanger

Reaction score
At least one team in black and gold is fun to watch.

Last edited:
Knight blatantly rooting for his boy Crews. Actually dropped a "we" in there at one point. Needs to be told there are two teams playing.

Did Knight realize there was about 4 seconds on the shot clock when he took that wide open 3?

So is VCU in any danger of missing the tournament? Could work in our favor if they do.

So is VCU in any danger of missing the tournament? Could work in our favor if they do.

They were #23 in the RPI coming in and are now 7-6 against the top 100. Short of a complete meltdown, no danger.

I know everyone loves Shaka and VCU on here but I absolutely love to watch this St. Louis team. Not saying I want Crews as our head coach but they are a very enjoyable team to watch.

lube or dry today bobby?

Don't feed the...
3amypyty.jpg

Most of these guys were significant contributors to NCAA teams the past two years.

Someone on the old board was a St. Louis fan (maybe they went to undergrad there or grad school there). Is that person on this board? I hope so. They must be happy as hell about their Billikens.

Someone on the old board was a St. Louis fan (maybe they went to undergrad there or grad school there). Is that person on this board? I hope so. They must be happy as hell about their Billikens.

deacfreke

deacfreke

Thanks back in my big time gambling days I was watching an insane amount of games. St. Louis lost to VCU in the finals of the CBI or CIT and I remember him PM'ing me asking me what I thought about St. Louis future. I thought it was bright but I never could have imagined it being this bright. Also didn't imagine the god Majerus would die.

Mike Lepore is currently SLU's Director of Basketball Operations. Happy to see he got away from the mess here and is having success.

Back