• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Shameless

Great show. Watched a few seasons of the British version some years ago. Started watching the US version last summer. It's very similar, but I've forgotten enough of the original that the plot isn't ruined. Love Emmy Rossum.

Yes love this show. I am pretty far behind on this season, but such a great show.

this season is definitely worth catching up on, i get that damn intro song stuck in my head every damn time i watch it though..

Is the first episode representative of the series? Because of the hype, I decided to check it out, just watched the first one and was unimpressed. That's not to say the show is of bad quality, it gets great critical and fan reviews, but family dramas are not in my wheelhouse. If folks regard the first ep as just a setup and things pick up afterward, I might check it out some more, but I suspect it's just not for me.

It's mostly light and fun. Not a great show, but an enjoyable one to waste 50 minutes with every week.

It's mostly light and fun. Not a great show, but an enjoyable one to waste 50 minutes with every week.

this. it makes me feel like my life is somewhat normal in comparison to these idiots. but, if you watch it enough they start to become your idiots...

Back