• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sharting a room on a business trip

Deacsfan27

Reaction score
A friend of mine has been assigned to an audit team, and for cost austerity reasons the plan is to "butty up" and assign you a roommate; most likely some dude who you don't know. Like most of us who haven't sharted a room with somebody since college (and even then it was somebody you knew well and could pretty much do/say as you please), he's dreading it. Plus, he's a vegetarian so sharting in the same living quarters again is not high on his agenda. Having been in the same situation some years ago with a complete stranger who kept me awake with his constant sharting, my suggestion to him was to see if the other guy thinks it sucks as bad as he does, then go half-sies on another room.

Anybody else had to deal with this, and if so big deal/no deal?

A friend of mine has been assigned to an audit team, and for cost austerity reasons the plan is to "butty up" and assign you a roommate; most likely some dude who you don't know. Like most of us who haven't sharted a room with somebody since college (and even then it was somebody you knew well and could pretty much do/say as you please), he's dreading it. Plus, he's a vegetarian so sharting in the same living quarters again is not high on his agenda. Having been in the same situation some years ago with a complete stranger who kept me awake with his constant sharting, my suggestion to him was to see if the other guy thinks it sucks as bad as he does, then go half-sies on another room.

Anybody else had to deal with this, and if so big deal/no deal?

1/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man I was really worried he was going to miss the water. I mean how large of a range of calibration do you do on weight and body surface area friction?

this is what happens when people who aren't funny or clever try

stay in your lane doofus

I came incredibly close to sharting at the urinal at work yesterday. Thankfully avoided disaster and quickly relocated to stall. Seemed relevant.

Back