• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep Friendly Week 2: Congrats juice! Next week full season starts

Pretty impressive spread on question 1 too. Top 3 answers all within 1 point of each other.

I can't fucking believe Old Gold/Old Gold and Black wasn't the top answer for the last one. Look at the top of the page you morans.

I thought Sharapova would be the millennial answer. Graf and Navratilova were my first two picks.

I thought Sharapova would be the millennial answer. Graf and Navratilova were my first two picks.

Martina is the "correct" answer but I figured people who don't know anything about tennis would look at the majors count

Pretty impressive spread on question 1 too. Top 3 answers all within 1 point of each other.

I can't fucking believe Old Gold/Old Gold and Black wasn't the top answer for the last one. Look at the top of the page you morans.

There is only one blank not the 2 or 6 your answer requires.

I’m fine with getting a low score this week as long as it can be used to educate the masses on Muenster cheese being by far the best grilled cheese cheese.

Graf was my answer until I looked at the records and went with Evert.

The fact that diapers was in the question immediately triggered “wipes”.

American is the sheep answer but it’s absolutely incorrect.

The fact that diapers was in the question immediately triggered “wipes”.

I consider cheekiness with "diaper bag" but thankfully did not. Ain't nobody goin' nowhere without bottles.

I’m fine with getting a low score this week as long as it can be used to educate the masses on Muenster cheese being by far the best grilled cheese cheese.

Colby is by far the best grilled cheese but that wasn't going to happen here. Muenster is for children (much like American, which won, so wtf do I know)

I consider cheekiness with "diaper bag" but thankfully did not. Ain't nobody goin' nowhere without bottles.

*considered

WTF is up with this board randomly wiping the text when you try to edit? If anyone says "use tapatalk" which literally no one wants to do, I will find you and kill you

Colby is by far the best grilled cheese but that wasn't going to happen here. Muenster is for children (much like American, which won, so wtf do I know)

I'm guessing like 3% of young children in America have tasted Muenster cheese. And it's fantastic.

we want bluefish's answers

also was the spread on the war question the biggest ever? i think yes

Give to the dweebs for what they clamor, Townie.

Just remind them to stay out of the surf.

Can't remember the last time I bought American cheese, or chose it when I had a list of cheeses available. My reflexive answer for grilled cheese was Havarti, but I went with cheddar.

This is a good shout. Add 3 points to your score if you put one of those answers. I tried to google all the wars and group appropriately, but missed this one.

I'd go back and edit, but it's a friendly week and I'm off work today, so gonna sign off. Thanks for all 50 who played, and good luck next week!

That means I tied for first! (assuming juice didn't put one of them)

Was doing OK until I went 0-fer on the last 3. Yikes.

NJ
School

I award you no points.

you and i apparently are the only ones faith in our ability to punch 10 year olds in the face than the rest of these pansies. 10? Do you all weigh 98 pounds? i would RUN AT the 10 year olds and knock their asses flat repeatedly. I'm not even sure 20 could take me down but i wasn't saying 10.

ditto this, also considered evert.

havarti is also excellent. i put american but with a "disgusting but sheep" disclaimer.

Also, what the hell is wrong with you people? I put Maryland first, then changed to Ohio, and I can't believe that i'm the only one who said Ohio.

you and i apparently are the only ones faith in our ability to punch 10 year olds in the face than the rest of these pansies. 10? Do you all weigh 98 pounds? i would RUN AT the 10 year olds and knock their asses flat repeatedly. I'm not even sure 20 could take me down but i wasn't saying 10.

ditto this, also considered evert.

havarti is also excellent. i put american but with a "disgusting but sheep" disclaimer.

Also, what the hell is wrong with you people? I put Maryland first, then changed to Ohio, and I can't believe that i'm the only one who said Ohio.

I thought Ohio first, but when I lived in NC it seemed as if there were a secret portal transporting Ohioans there.

If it were still open, I feared by now they could have become dominant. Hence, I was left with a sheep choice of Md. or N.J.

The true and real answer is, of course, Mississippi.

addendum: I never heard of a prepper outside of a restaurant kitchen. Figured it may be a new name for preppy.

Last edited:
Fucking lol at Muenster being “for children”

Back