• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep - Main Thread

MRoost

Reaction score
Link for STANDINGS & Brackets (Coming Soon)
Current Standings will be posted here after week 1

Preseason Week 1 - 6/16

Preseason Week 2 - 6/23
Holiday - 6/30
Season Week 1 - 7/7
Season Week 2 - 7/21
Season Week 3 - 7/28
Season Week 4 - 8/4 (64 player tourney starts)
No sheep, Roost vacation - 8/11
Season Week 5 - 8/18
Season Week 6 - 8/25
No Sheep, Labor Day - 9/1
Season Week 7 - 9/8 (8 team tourney starts)
Season Week 8 - 9/15
Season Week 9 - 9/22

Rules:
Every Tuesday/Wednesday I will post 12 questions. Everyone will PM their answers to me. Your score will be the number of responses that were the same as yours. In other words, you don’t need to pick the correct answer, just the most common answer. Think Family Feud.

Your season score will be the sum of your percentile rank each week for each of the 8 weeks, dropping your lowest week. So if you are 1st place in the week you will get 100 pts, last will get 0. The middle position will get 50. Your lowest score will be dropped.

I will be combining answers at my discretion (e.g. child = kid), don't bitch at me. Please do not respond with multiple answers; I will not respond for clarification; I’ll count the first (e.g. Q: Name an airline A: United / American Airlines.)

Any reference/technology is at your disposal except NO CONVERSING WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN OR OUTSIDE THE GAME ABOUT YOUR ANSWERS.

Pre-Season:
We'll have a 2 week pre-season to gather a base of entrants and to allow me to get my shit together. After that, we will start a 9 week regular season.

Regular Season:
The regular season will be 9 weeks long and will be a running total of each week’s scores for each player. For the individual regular season, I will drop each person’s lowest score. The winner will be Sheep Champ.

Team Sheep:
Teams will consist of 4 players. If you would like to be part of a team, PM me your team members some time before the regular season starts. Your score will be the sum of your highest 3 teammates for the week. Again, COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER PLAYERS (INCLUDING TEAMMATES) IS NOT ALLOWED. As with individual sheep, there will be a season, and a tournament to decide the Team Sheep Champs and the Team Sheep Cup Champs

Tournament:
In week 4 the top 64 players will play in the tournament for the sheep cup (based on seed with no drops). It will be a single elimination bracket. In week 7 the 8 team tourney will start. Same concept.

Awards:
Sheep Champ: winner of regular season
Sheep Cup Champ: winner of tourney

Team Sheep Champ: winner of team regular season
Team Sheep Cup Champ: winner of team tourney

Please let me know if you have any feedback, I am open to all suggestions. Also feel free to email me sheep question suggestions.

MRoost

Last edited:
IN. I don't remember my team from last go around so I suppose I'm a free agent

very in, also already anticipating to have just 1 good showing and have all my others suck

Call me KD but I'm looking to leave and join a super team (really just because lack of attendance from my guys last year).

Eagles, if you want to combine with two people as well also down.

These were the teams last year:

i wont assume the teams are the same until im told they are.

Team Minus the Hot Chicks
bym051d
WakeTheNation
bernbp5
AsesinoDeTortugas

Broken Sheeple Scene
RedSoxFaithful
TenaciousKory
deac6
MysteryMen

Ewe Mad Bro
discdude