• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sheep on Maryland board

That didn't go well. I actually thought these were easier questions. I guess that should have been a sign I was way off.

So...how hard is it to actually run a game of Sheep? I have some free time coming up this summer...

So...how hard is it to actually run a game of Sheep? I have some free time coming up this summer...

Not very; the spreadsheet does all the work. The hard parts are coming up with questions, having the hour or so to space out the reveal, and not screwing up the spreadsheet by doing something stupid.

Maybe we could do a test game or two on here, before I commit to doing a full season? Would people be interested in that? Also, do I get to play too?

Maybe we could do a test game or two on here, before I commit to doing a full season? Would people be interested in that? Also, do I get to play too?

I'm sure people would be happy to play test games here and there, just give a couple days notice usually. not sure about you playing too - I guess you'd need to submit your answers before posting the questions (or seeing other people's answers) and everyone would be pretty suspicious if you were always winning. ;) Haven't usually seen the shepherd also playing.

Ugh, cannot believe forgot about sheep. Barrpet and I were both at NovaDeac's wedding this week and both completely forgot.

Based on how poorly I'm playing, I don't think we were going to be favorites anyways.

No bueno. Barrpet nowhere to be found and RTQ only has 15 minutes to defend her top 10 finish last week.

Back